Port for PocketPC

I am looking for information about variants available for an IPAQ (SH3 )?

I have downloaded a CAB file on the ftp site that seems corrupted.

anyone plays with a Pocket PC ?

Thanks

François

I had it up and running on my iPAQ 1945. This would have been about 5
months ago. It was extremely difficult to get it to work correctly. It was
more of a point of curiosity; it did work, but hardly playable due to
screen size and being able to correctly identify the monsters. If you don't
mind taking about 15 seconds per move then press on. But the game does move
quite slowly due to the interface.