Question Port Forward Not working (yes, another one)

May 27, 2019
Hi All!
I am going crazy with this one:
Last month everything was working fine, I had a motorola modem and a linksys router where I had all the port forward running smoothly.
Motorola modem one day dies, my ISP got me a Sagemcom 3686 v2 TLC.
Seeing as i could port forward inside the sagemcom, I did that.

But it doesn't work.
Sagemcom modem firewall is always off.
I've tried DMZ + windows firewall off and still no open ports.
Tried Sagemcom modem on bridge mode + linksys router like old times + win firewall off, still nothing.

I am not sure if its the sagemcom modem or my PC.
ISP says the do not block traffic and IP seems public 181.45.xx.xx
Been trying ports with Simple Port Tester 3.0.0

Current config:
Internet > Sagemcom > PC (cable, static IP)

Any thoughts?
Thanks!

Update:
Got myself a laptop, tried:
port forward + win firewall off, nothing.
DMZ + win firewall off, nothing.

Last edited:
Try to test setting the sagecom to bridge mode and plug your PC directly into it. Your PC should be assigned a public IP by the ISP.

The only way this will not work is if the pc has some issue. The modem is completely transparent when it is running in bridge mode.

May 27, 2019
Try to test setting the sagecom to bridge mode and plug your PC directly into it. Your PC should be assigned a public IP by the ISP.

The only way this will not work is if the pc has some issue. The modem is completely transparent when it is running in bridge mode.

Yes, i've already tried bridge mode and pc directly connected.
Im starting to suspect my pc too.
Will try testing on another device.
Thanks!

May 27, 2019

Picked up my brother's laptop, got it's windows firewall off.
Still not working... yeah, now i'm lost.

May 27, 2019
Maybe its the application. Try to load wireshark on the machine run port scan from one of the websites with the machine hooked directly to the modem. Even if the machines does not respond you will see all the attempts coming into the machine.

wireshark
Im liking the idea already, gonna give it a try.
Thanks!