[SOLVED] Port Forwarding ded

Nov 14, 2018
I was trying to port forward something something for Blackops 4 and make its NAT type to open to invite my friends and to make a long story short I messed with my ip settings and now my pc wont connect to the internet If I need to provide pictures or more things to help you help me then by all means reply and tell me what I need to send you.

Solution
What make and model router (or modem/router) do you have?

The necessary instructions and administrative configuration screens should be presented in the router's User Guide/Manual.

Who has administrative rights to that router? You will also need help from that person in order to set up port forwarding.

And if you have changed the IP settings on your pc then restoring them may also require admin assistance.

Ralston18

Titan
If possible, add some explanation about what you did with respect to "messed with my ip settings".

And it will be helpful if you provide the make and model of your router. The User Guide/Manual is likely to provide a common guide with respect to 1) getting internet connectivity and 2) correctly setting up the necessary port forwarding.

And to "save time", what port numbers do you wish to forward?

Nov 14, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry I'm really new to this is there a way you could give me a step by step guide on how to figure out the info you seek?
Edit: TCP 3074
UDP 88,500,3074-3075,3544,4500
Black ops 4 port forwarding numbers
Also I inputted my IP into my internet settings and now wireless wifi doesn't work

Ralston18

Titan
What make and model router (or modem/router) do you have?

The necessary instructions and administrative configuration screens should be presented in the router's User Guide/Manual.

Who has administrative rights to that router? You will also need help from that person in order to set up port forwarding.

And if you have changed the IP settings on your pc then restoring them may also require admin assistance.

Solution