Ok, so this is a problem I've been struggling with for about 6 years. I was never able to forward ports because of things I've never understood. Hope you can help me.
- I have an antenna that recieves the internet from my ISP.
- The antenna is connected to my router by ethernet, and that router is the one that distributes internet other routers, and it's directly connected to my PC by cable too.
- When I type my Default Gateway IP, I reach the antenna, not the router.
- In the antenna WAN configuration, I see 2 IP's, that are on the same network, but the last 3 numbers are different, for example: 1) IP Address (192.168.50.xxx). 2) Gateway IP (192.168.50.xxx)
- The IP that my router gives to me is different to the previous two, for example; IPv4: 192.168.30.xxx.
- I don't know which IP should I have to use to forward ports: The IP from the Antenna or the IP that my router gives to me?
- Should I forward ports on BOTH DEVICES? Should I disconnect the antenna and forward the ports on the router, and then on the antenna?