[SOLVED] Port forwarding

Mar 7, 2019
Hey everyone new on here so not sure I this is right place but hey I try..

I habe to port forward 6000 to 6005 I have found place to do it and was wondering it asks me for wan and län is it the 6000 numbers
Many thanks

Solution
some screenshots and router model numbers will help someone to see what you are seeing and offer some advice. right now i am not sure what you are asking about and where you are working.

this site has been around for a long time and offers step by step instructions for just about every router made!! check them out for your specific router model and it should clear things up for you. if not come on back and post some screenshots and other info and will see what can help with

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
some screenshots and router model numbers will help someone to see what you are seeing and offer some advice. right now i am not sure what you are asking about and where you are working.

this site has been around for a long time and offers step by step instructions for just about every router made!! check them out for your specific router model and it should clear things up for you. if not come on back and post some screenshots and other info and will see what can help with

Solution