[SOLVED] Port fowarding on Tp-link for minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLABLA2003

Reputable
May 17, 2020
I've nver been able to port forward but now I want to start a little minecraft server.
The problem is that no matter what I do it always seems like the port is closed.
My ISP is RCS&RDS(digi) and I am on fiber optics which leds into this GPON ZTE ZXA10 F625A which is connected to my TP-Link Archer 6 which links to my windows 10 PC the server host.
I have already set a static IP for my PC and tried other pots but it always says that the port is closed.
And i dont think is the ISP because i have a friend with the same ISP and he can forward a port.
What can i do?

Last edited:
Solution
lolz

Okay, Is the IP address your TP-Link is getting from the isp equipment starting with 10., 192., or 172? If so, then you may not have a public IP.

BLABLA2003

Reputable
May 17, 2020
lolz

Okay, Is the IP address your TP-Link is getting from the isp equipment starting with 10., 192., or 172? If so, then you may not have a public IP.
After looking around the this site i have managed to make them work. Yes, i did not have a public IP but my ISP offer it for free with just a setting but also i had to create rules for the firewall.
now how do i change the tag to solved?

Reactions: SamirD
Status
Not open for further replies.