[SOLVED] Port Staying Closed

Skyreach

Reputable
Mar 12, 2016
Hey guys, recently I just moved houses and i'm using a new router, Ive been trying to Port Forward 25565 but everything I've tried has seemed to fail as the port remains closed. I've tried changing my static IP and DNS, ive tried disabling all my firewalls and making exceptions. The router i'm using is the Huawei B315, I'm also using a TP Link AV600 Powerline Adaptor (could this effect the ports staying closed?)

P.S When i'm on my default gateway ive notice that it's showing my IP for my computer different to what I actually set it to.

Port Forward page on default gateway

Solution
Minecraft - correct?

New router:

You will need to use the new router's admin screens to set up port forwarding for your Minecraft server.

The new router needs to know the assigned static IP, subnet mask, network adapter MAC, and the port number (25565) to be forwarded.

If everything you have tried has failed, then what error messages and/or pop-ups are you seeing?

Ralston18

Titan
Minecraft - correct?

New router:

You will need to use the new router's admin screens to set up port forwarding for your Minecraft server.

The new router needs to know the assigned static IP, subnet mask, network adapter MAC, and the port number (25565) to be forwarded.

If everything you have tried has failed, then what error messages and/or pop-ups are you seeing?

Solution