Portable gaming pc for £600 ($1100) ?

varyation

Honorable
Jan 3, 2013
I have recently been looking into getting a gaming laptop as i get on the train every month to visit my family for a few days but it seems like a waste to spend so much money on a computer that has no chance of upgrade so i thought it might be possible to just build a mini-itx desktop PC to carry with me on the train. so far i have come up with these parts ( http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dgmQf7 ) but this is the second PC i have built and it will be replacing my first so I'm a bit unsure about this design and thought i should check if you guys have any ideas how i could make a better computer for the price. would like to keep the case i have picked out as it seems the most portable out of every mini-itx case i have seen but all I'm really aiming for is a small computer that i can carry onto the train. if anybody is wondering about the fact i haven't added a storage or operating system, i will be using a 60gb ssd for windows and two hard drives coming out at 1.5tb from my last build, cheers.