Question Portable program showing the weekday in system tray and seconds?

Closest I'm personally aware is WindHawk, something I've used since Taskbar Tweaker 7+ doesn't work on Windows 11 anymore. As far as I'm aware it doesn't do weeknumbers, though. It's also non-portable.

Windows 11's taskbar works different from any previous version. There's no way you're getting T-Clock to work.. And trying to find an program that does exactly what you want it to is possibly less likely.

D

Deleted member 14196

Use something else if you hate it so much. There is nothing wrong with windows 11 clock. explain to me how Windows is trash because it doesn’t do the clock the way you want?

most people use a personal computer to do work they don’t stare at the clock

No operating system does the clock but the way you want it and probably never will because it’s a waste of space

Last edited by a moderator:

Kletoss

Reputable
Aug 24, 2019
I would not say that I would "hate" it.

There is nothing wrong with windows 11 clock
Yes, even it it looks like that. May be there is something wrong with Win x.

these net pics are absolutely ridiculous and for you to badmouth them is completely out of line.
Oops, very sorry, didn't know that, thought they are looking great. Didn't want to badmouth about anything. Very sorry, if sounding like that.

D

Deleted member 14196

There may be other shells you can use that offer other clocks but they can also cause user’s trouble

Google windows 11 shell for ideas.

Kletoss

Reputable
Aug 24, 2019
Yes, that's one of the problems, if trying to somehow get such ridiculous, tiny option to work, that other (big) problems might be caused by that. And the enormous effort (not just once, but maybe after every new update of Windows and on the next new computer, etc.)

D

Deleted member 14196

You have to set it up, but a friend of mine had it set up and he had a nice clock up in the corner. I’m not quite sure how to do it.