Question Portforwarding not working in router

cool09

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2010
I have an ethernet connection w/Technicolor Router (thru Breezeline Internet Service).
I tried portforwarding (using my IPv4 address) TCP/UDP this week in the router for an application and enabled/saved it and it looked OK.
I went back into the router and checked the application portforwarding and it wasn't configured and wasn't enabled. (I attached a screenshot of what the app in the router looks like now.) I tried portforwarding several more times in the router and got the same result.
I have the application enabled in Windows Defender Firewall and using Windows 10.

port1.jpg

kanewolf

Titan
I have an ethernet connection w/Technicolor Router (thru Breezeline Internet Service).
I tried portforwarding (using my IPv4 address) TCP/UDP this week in the router for an application and enabled/saved it and it looked OK.
I went back into the router and checked the application portforwarding and it wasn't configured and wasn't enabled. (I attached a screenshot of what the app in the router looks like now.) I tried portforwarding several more times in the router and got the same result.
I have the application enabled in Windows Defender Firewall and using Windows 10.

port1.jpg
Have you verified that you have a public IP address? You WAN IP address is probably listed in the status or connection tab. The address listed in the WAN for the router has to match https://whatsmyip.com/