Porting time from AT&T wireless to Verizon

How long does it typically take to port a # from ATTWS to Verizon ( I
am in Atlanta GA MTA ) ? - Thanks

JL

Don't know there, but in Newport, NJ (just across the Hudson from
Manhattan), took around four hours.

JL

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 11:41:30 GMT, nospam4me@nospam.com wrote:

>How long does it typically take to port a # from ATTWS to Verizon ( I
>am in Atlanta GA MTA ) ? - Thanks

My recent port in VA took over two weeks.

-- Larry

About 6 hours for me in San Jose, CA