Ports are not open even after forwarding

Jul 13, 2018
have been trying to port forward the past 2 days to host a Minecraft server for my friends and I, but I cant get it to work Smiley Sad

1: UPnP is disabled

2: I've checked my ports with canyouseeme.org with the windows firewall on/off

3: Given it highest priority with QoS on/off

Earlier it worked and I tried to replicate the settings but now, any ports I check are not open.

Model: JR6100|AC1200 WiFi Router

Solution
This video shows how to open the minecraft port on your AC1200: https://youtu.be/Efrt_tl74oY

Turn off your windows firewall for testing.
Check you antivirus software, if you have any, to see if it has a firewall.
^^ This is probably what you listed as having already done
Stop the minecraft server. At the command prompt, run "NETSTAT -AN" to verify the computer is not listening on TCP 25565
Startup the minecraft server. At the command prompt, run "NETSTAT -AN" to verify that the computer is listening on TCP 25565.
^^ This should verify that some other process isn't interfering with your port.
Run "NETSTAT" and try to initiate a connection to the minecraft server while it's running; you should see some port activity.

If not, try to...

smashjohn

Reputable
Aug 14, 2017
This video shows how to open the minecraft port on your AC1200: https://youtu.be/Efrt_tl74oY

Turn off your windows firewall for testing.
Check you antivirus software, if you have any, to see if it has a firewall.
^^ This is probably what you listed as having already done
Stop the minecraft server. At the command prompt, run "NETSTAT -AN" to verify the computer is not listening on TCP 25565
Startup the minecraft server. At the command prompt, run "NETSTAT -AN" to verify that the computer is listening on TCP 25565.
^^ This should verify that some other process isn't interfering with your port.
Run "NETSTAT" and try to initiate a connection to the minecraft server while it's running; you should see some port activity.

If not, try to connect with another computer on your local network to rule out your AC1200.

Solution