Ports on 1070ti not connecting

Feb 8, 2019
I have a GTX1070ti from EVGA that's under a year old. So far I have determined that the DVI and HDMI ports have stopped working. I checked them under different cables and with different monitors even. I'm about to order a DisplayPort cable from amazon to check those ports as well. I originally had a duel monitor setup, one display through DVI and the other through the HDMI. To test the ports I had one monitor hooked up at a time and cycled it through various cables with no luck. Monitors themselves are both working fine.

Is there anything I can do to revive the ports? The graphics card itself seems to be working just the connection grew increasingly more unreliable to the display until today when it stopped working completely.

*Just as a side note: I've had absolutely terrible luck purchasing components and recently laptops through the microsoft store and b&h photo and video. I'm in my second semester in college studying Digital Media Production and the unreliability of my machines is costing me grade points. If anyone can point me in the direction of a reliable seller to purchase computers/parts from I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS