Ports on the case

Aug 17, 2018
Hi, so silly question but if my case has a bunch of ports on the front (usb, mic, etc.) how can I use them if all the ports on the motherboard are all at the back/on one side?

Solution
The case would come with cables for those front ports, but they are not guaranteed to fit, or long enough for your Mobo of choice.

For the newbie, this may seems like a daunting road block, but veterans builders no big deal, matter of matching cables, making one own's cables. Look, u may not have use for those ports anyway. USB2/3 ports, the most popular I suppose connectors are pretty standard.
The case would come with cables for those front ports, but they are not guaranteed to fit, or long enough for your Mobo of choice.

For the newbie, this may seems like a daunting road block, but veterans builders no big deal, matter of matching cables, making one own's cables. Look, u may not have use for those ports anyway. USB2/3 ports, the most popular I suppose connectors are pretty standard.

Solution

zero_l0gic

Reputable
Aug 17, 2018
What Smorizio said, check what MBO you have and find the manual in manual there is quick setup guide, and just flip throu it and you will find where to plug in the internal connections (90% of mbo have them, it now on you just to find where they are) and dont worry to much most of then can fit only 1 port (like you cant put USB in a VGA port).