Itangast the Fire Drake
Ren the Unclean

All these kills, and the only special item was Celegorm.........

On 2005-04-08 07:00:26, Polarhound <Polarhound@comcast.net> wrote:

> Vault this time was Twisted Cube. The Phase Spider killed in it:
>
> Akhorahil the Blind
> Quaker, Master of Earth
> Smaug the Golden
> Harowen the Black Hand
> Waldern, Master of Water
> Itangast the Fire Drake
> Ren the Unclean
>
> All these kills, and the only special item was Celegorm.........

Throw up a file dump. :)

--
"Omnia mors aequat"
"Death levels all distinctions"

Update: Dead at 2600' courtesy of a Cyclops boulder. Just didn't have
quite enough healing..

On 2005-04-09 05:04:32, Polarhound <Polarhound@comcast.net> wrote:

> Update: Dead at 2600' courtesy of a Cyclops boulder. Just didn't have
> quite enough healing..

Bad luck dude...I think you have proved that whilst viable they are incredibly
fragile.

You working on the competition as well? Hows your rogue going?

--

Severoth wrote:
> On 2005-04-09 05:04:32, Polarhound <Polarhound@comcast.net> wrote:
>

>>Update: Dead at 2600' courtesy of a Cyclops boulder. Just didn't have
>>quite enough healing..
>>

> Bad luck dude...I think you have proved that whilst viable they are incredibly
> fragile.
>
> You working on the competition as well? Hows your rogue going?

Nope, no comp for me. I'm busy playing around with Pos whilst waiting
for 0.9.9. I haven't played my characters from previous versions much
as some of them got semi-corrupted during alpha upgrade conversions.
Tonight I played my storm giant for about half an hour, but at this
point I've played around with most of the races and want to see the new
ones :)

On 2005-04-09 06:19:02, Polarhound <Polarhound@comcast.net> wrote:

> Severoth wrote:
> > On 2005-04-09 05:04:32, Polarhound wrote:
> >

> >>Update: Dead at 2600' courtesy of a Cyclops boulder. Just didn't have
> >>quite enough healing..
> >>

> > Bad luck dude...I think you have proved that whilst viable they are incredibly
> > fragile.
> >
> > You working on the competition as well? Hows your rogue going?
> >

> Nope, no comp for me. I'm busy playing around with Pos whilst waiting
> for 0.9.9. I haven't played my characters from previous versions much
> as some of them got semi-corrupted during alpha upgrade conversions.
> Tonight I played my storm giant for about half an hour, but at this
> point I've played around with most of the races and want to see the new
> ones :)

And that is why I am playing the competition...to kill time till the new Pos :)

--

Severoth wrote:
> On 2005-04-09 06:19:02, Polarhound <Polarhound@comcast.net> wrote:
>

>>Severoth wrote:

>>>Bad luck dude...I think you have proved that whilst viable they are incredibly
>>>fragile.
>>>
>>>You working on the competition as well? Hows your rogue going?
>>>

>>Nope, no comp for me. I'm busy playing around with Pos whilst waiting
>>for 0.9.9. I haven't played my characters from previous versions much
>>as some of them got semi-corrupted during alpha upgrade conversions.
>>Tonight I played my storm giant for about half an hour, but at this
>>point I've played around with most of the races and want to see the new
>>ones :)
>>

> And that is why I am playing the competition...to kill time till the new Pos :)

Hear that, Alex? The masses are waiting! :)