Poseidon Z some keys type 2 of the same letter when I press it once

Terence McCormick

Reputable
Jul 9, 2015
As said in the title, some keys type the same letter twice when i press it once. I've only had this keyboard for little over 8 months, and I hope it's not because of the keyboard failing. Are there any ways of fixing this?

Solution
"Some keys"?

If they are the keys representing letters most commonly typed then it could be a sign of some failing. E.g., E, T, N, O, R, I, A, & S per one source.

Otherwise check and slow the repeat speed. I.e., require the keys to be pressed longer before auto-repeating.

And some cleaning could help. With the computer off, spread a couple of paper towels out on your work surface. Turn the keyboard upside down and tap gently but firmly on ends and sides using the heel of your hand. The paper towels will catch all of the debris that falls out. Shake and repeat.

Ralston18

Titan
"Some keys"?

If they are the keys representing letters most commonly typed then it could be a sign of some failing. E.g., E, T, N, O, R, I, A, & S per one source.

Otherwise check and slow the repeat speed. I.e., require the keys to be pressed longer before auto-repeating.

And some cleaning could help. With the computer off, spread a couple of paper towels out on your work surface. Turn the keyboard upside down and tap gently but firmly on ends and sides using the heel of your hand. The paper towels will catch all of the debris that falls out. Shake and repeat.

Solution