Question Possible board related issue on Gigabyte A320 ?

iam480p

Honorable
Oct 18, 2017
Good day. I have a Gigabyte A320M-S2H rev 1.1 motherboard in which I am doubting is the issue for my pc not to display anything on my monitor. Here is the list of all the things that I tried:

• Clearing the CMOS (removing the battery and jumping the 2 pins.
  • Tried a different known good GPU.
  • Reseating the RAM and trying 1 stick at a time.
  • Reseating the processor. (Ryzen 5 2600)
  • Tried a known good PSU.
  • Disconnecting my USB peripherals before powering it on.

What I haven't tried though is testing my CPU on another board and vice versa and unplugging my SATA drives but what I am suspecting is a PCI-e slot related issue. Please let me know if there is another issue here. Thank you.

Solution
Motherboard: Gigabyte A320M-S2H rev 1.1
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
Storage: Samsung 850 evo 240gb & WD Blue 1TB
RAM: 2x8gb HyperX Fury DDR4 2400mhz
GPU: XFX RX 480 GTR 8gb
Case fans: x3 InWin Jupiter AJ120
PSU: InPlay GS450PRO (I need to mention that this is a temporary PSU that I swapped out)

I'd like to mention that I haven't tested the CPU yet if heat is generating when the PC is turned on.
Then go test the ram, cpu, and gpu on another motherboard. if it worked, then your motherboard could have some faulty. dont forget to clean the contacts on ram and gpu.
Good day. I have a Gigabyte A320M-S2H rev 1.1 motherboard in which I am doubting is the issue for my pc not to display anything on my monitor. Here is the list of all the things that I tried.
1.) Clearing the CMOS (removing the battery and jumping the 2 pins.
2.) Tried a different known good GPU.
3.) Reseating the RAM and trying 1 stick at a time.
4.) Reseating the processor. (Ryzen 5 2600)
5.) Tried a known good PSU.
6.) Disconnecting my USB peripherals before powering it on.

What I haven't tried though is testing my CPU on another board and vice versa and unplugging my SATA drives but what I am suspecting is a PCI-e slot related issue. Please let me know if there is another issue here. Thank you.
What are the full pc specs?

iam480p

Honorable
Oct 18, 2017
PSU: InPlay GS450PRO (I need to mention that this is a temporary PSU that I swapped out)

I'd like to mention that I haven't tested the CPU yet if heat is generating when the PC is turned on.

Then go test the ram, cpu, and gpu on another motherboard. if it worked, then your motherboard could have some faulty. dont forget to clean the contacts on ram and gpu.

Solution