[SOLVED] Possible Bottleneck?

Jul 22, 2019
So I've had my GTX 1080 and an i5-7600k. I just did a benchmark on my PC via UserBenchmark and saw that the website told me that my GPU was running way under expectations. I was wondering if the cause of this was bottlenecking. Also, on the benchmark it said my CPU was having a bit of problems too.

Solution
Triple A gaming titles use more than 4 cores. If that's what you're implicated use for your system is, then the processor you have would hold back the gtx 1080 in those titles. Adversely, if you were to play less demanding esports titles like CSGO, the graphics card wouldn't be fully utilized due to lack of graphical demand unless you play at higher than 1080p resolutions.

savage8190

Honorable
Aug 27, 2017
Anything running in the background sapping your system resources when you run the benchmark?

Userbenchmark isn't the most reliable gauge of actual performance....are you noticing specific issues?

Triple A gaming titles use more than 4 cores. If that's what you're implicated use for your system is, then the processor you have would hold back the gtx 1080 in those titles. Adversely, if you were to play less demanding esports titles like CSGO, the graphics card wouldn't be fully utilized due to lack of graphical demand unless you play at higher than 1080p resolutions.

Solution