Question Possible cpu overheating

Mar 10, 2019
So I recently just upgraded my cpu to the Fx-8350 which I know is an old cpu but my motherboard is really old and I didn't want to spend the money to basically buy another computer. I also upgraded the GPU to the Rx 580 8gb and it was running like a charm. Then there was this constant problem that was happening. When I started to play some intense games like Apex Legends or Overwatch, my computer would just shut down out of no where, the power LED would still be on and my wifi stick would still work but it wouldn't reboot. Then I tried turning it off by flipping the switch on the power supply then pressing the power button and it wouldn't turn on. So I had to wait a couple of minutes then retry it and then it would finally work.

I didn't even overclock any parts in my computer and I believe its the cpu that keeps overheating. The temperature reaches about 65 Celsius when playing games and sometimes a little higher. I do not have the money to buy a non stock cpu cooler, any help would be much appreciated.

Mar 10, 2019
Actually upon further inspection I turned off the turbo mode for the cpu and now the temps stay at around 51 Celsius which I know wont cause sudden shut offs. I tested it out and it worked for like 10 minutes and then did the same thing, restart out of no where. Please someone help me out.