Question Possible damage caused by squirting soda.

Oct 7, 2019
As I don’t know how to insert a picture, I will try to explain what I am concerned about.

I opened a bottle of soda next to my desktop which for whatever reason decided to squirt everywhere but luckily not hitting my computer, but my monitor was hit pretty hard, I quickly tried to get remove the liquid the display, but I am afraid that it might have gone down my screen into cracks, and into the monitor itself and might cause long term damage or reduce its life span, it was only hit right on the screen. If it helps to set in perspective my monitor is called predator xb271hu.

After turning it on now however there are no visible problems, I am just concerned about the long term...

...I don’t know how to insert a picture...
upload the image to a hosting service like Imgur,
click the image icon and insert the url of the image.

...I am just concerned about the long term...
you would have to dismantle the bezel and check if the liquid has settled on any cables or components.
carbonated drinks can be very acidic and can easily cause damage.

Oct 7, 2019
So yesterday i opened a bottle of sugar free clear soda which squirted freaking everywhere, I quickly clean my screen, and I cannot see any damage, even though i remember it as it actually ran all the way down to the bezel. So is it possible that it can cause damage in the future, or already have inflicted damage to the interior that i simply cannot see?

So yesterday i opened a bottle of sugar free clear soda which squirted freaking everywhere, I quickly clean my screen, and I cannot see any damage, even though i remember it as it actually ran all the way down to the bezel. So is it possible that it can cause damage in the future, or already have inflicted damage to the interior that i simply cannot see?
yes, you already posted the issue
you would have to dismantle the bezel and check if the liquid has settled on any cables or components.
carbonated drinks can be very acidic and can easily cause damage.