Jun 25, 2020
So I recently built my first computer with a B450M Steel Legend mobo. A few days ago I tested it for the first time with no response from anything actually. The case fans do not spin, CPU Fan doesn't, nothing. Although, the RGB lights come on, which throws me off entirely. I don't think the PSU's fans are spinning either, so to say the least...I am completely lost. I'd like to know if its the PSU or motherboard before box one of them up.

PSU- Corsair 550W
GPU-Nvidia GTX 1650
CPU- Ryzen 5 2600
RAM- Corsair Vengeance 16GB

Any help/advice is much appreciated!

So I recently built my first computer with a B450M Steel Legend mobo. A few days ago I tested it for the first time with no response from anything actually. The case fans do not spin, CPU Fan doesn't, nothing. Although, the RGB lights come on, which throws me off entirely. I don't think the PSU's fans are spinning either, so to say the least...I am completely lost. I'd like to know if its the PSU or motherboard before box one of them up.

PSU- Corsair 550W
GPU-Nvidia GTX 1650
CPU- Ryzen 5 2600
RAM- Corsair Vengeance 16GB

Any help/advice is much appreciated!
Or maybe you didn't assemble or connect everything right ? Start by taking everything out of the case and assemble just minimal parts outside. If MB doesn't have a buzzer or some other troubleshooting ways, connect one and listen to post codes.

Jun 25, 2020
I done just that tonight actually. Repositioned the CPU, and tested with just it and GPU, nothing. Then added 1 stick of RAM. Same thing. I'll add this, I done the paperclip test on the PSU, it worked...BUT, when the PSU is plugged into the motherboard, the fan doesn't work (nothing but RGB works actually). Also, if the fan is plugged into the PSU alone, it doesn't work.
So I'm stuck between either I don't have enough power for my system, my psu is doa, or my motherboard is doa.