Question Possible problem with gpu or monitor

Could just be your monitor settings, that doesn't really look like a GPU issue to me.

Have you tried out other games to make sure it always happens?

I would fool around with monitor settings a little bit, see if you can find settings that are better for you.

Apr 28, 2019
Could just be your monitor settings, that doesn't really look like a GPU issue to me.

Have you tried out other games to make sure it always happens?

I would fool around with monitor settings a little bit, see if you can find settings that are better for you.
Thank you for reply, the issue is there with other games too, and a another monitor and GPU too so i have started to suspect that there is something wrong with the mobo or cpu

Thank you for reply, the issue is there with other games too, and a another monitor and GPU too so i have started to suspect that there is something wrong with the mobo or cpu

Its pretty unlikely that its a CPU issue, its pretty hard to damage a CPU and I don't see a way that a damaged CPU could be causing the issues you are having.

As for a motherboard issue I again don't think that it could be causing your issues.

I forgot to mention this originally i guess, but you should uninstall and reinstall graphics drivers.

Apr 28, 2019
Its pretty unlikely that its a CPU issue, its pretty hard to damage a CPU and I don't see a way that a damaged CPU could be causing the issues you are having.

As for a motherboard issue I again don't think that it could be causing your issues.

I forgot to mention this originally i guess, but you should uninstall and reinstall graphics drivers.
Thanks for replying, tried that and tried different gpu but the problem persists. Guess i have to live with it

TRENDING THREADS