[SOLVED] Possible problem with wifi-pcie card and GPU

Feb 4, 2021
the thing is, i have a mdb that is a asus prime h410m-a and i have a rx 570 with two fans (powercolor red dragon), that results in one of my pcie adicional entry being block but thats okay but i still would have an adicional, or does not ? because if i try to install a wifi pcie card i´m afraid that that might block one of my rx 570 fan and that might affect cooling, i´am being paranoid or this might happen ? should i not be worried ?

Feb 4, 2021
It shouldnt impact temperatures by much, if at all, by putting the wifi card in the bottom slot.
Even in the last slot is very close to the fan, the second available slot is completely blocked, even so ? sure the fan wouldn't be completely blocked but i think it really would be partially blocked

Ah I see,
On my old motherboard my wifi card was within a few mm of the GPU fans (GTX 760), removing the card didnt do much for temps.
Its mostly due to the design of GPU fans and their plastic shrouds, even a small gap is enough room for the fan to suck in enough air for it to cool properly.