Possible PSU problem

Feb 7, 2019
So, i purchased a PC a month ago. I had chosen all components. The problem is a weird sound from PSU. 1st i thought the sound is coming from the vent but now i am 100% sure that it is coming from the PSU. It sounds like electricity, sizzling and whistling, not too loud but enough to be frustrating. Yesterday my PC rebooted by itself while i was playing a game (League of legends) and blue screen of death apperas, windows was checking something but i forgot what it was saying on the screen. PC is working properly although the weird sound. Maybe it is just my feeling but like it's affecting my PC's performance. Another situation why i doubt of PSU problem is when i plug in speakers, audio cable in audio jack on motherboard and USB cable for powering the speakers, sound is cracking. If i only plug USB from speakers in separate source of power (mobile adapter etc) it is working just fine. Also, speakers are working properly when plugged in my laptop.
My question: is it normal that PSU produce this kind of sound and can it really affect PC's performance? Is it possible that PSU isnt working properly?

this is my PC's build:

GPU: Asus EX-RX570-4GB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Motherboard: Gigaybite GA-AB350M-DS3H
Drive: Kingston SSD 240GB A400
RAM: 1x G.Skill Aegis 8GB 3000
PSU: Fortron Hexa 550W, 80+ Bronze
Vent: Enermax Magma Advance
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. F2a, 5.12.2018.
OS Windows 10 Home

Feb 7, 2019
Thx for the replay, i will definitely replace it.
Any suggestions for some quality mid range/budget PSU? I was thinking about Corsair Vengeance 650M, 650W, 80+ Bronze, Modular - its tier 2 on PSU tier list and its not too expensive in my country.