Possible System Bottlenecks?

Solution
Drop the cpu cooler, the stock cooler is just as good.

Ryzen needs dual channel higher clocked RAM to perform to its full potential. You really want either 2x4gb (8gb is the minimum these days for gaming) or 2x8gb (16gb is recommended) with a speed of 3000mhz plus. If you were planning on buying 1x8gb now and adding 1x8gb later this carries a risk of issues, RAM should be bought in matched kits to avoid issues.
Drop the cpu cooler, the stock cooler is just as good.

Ryzen needs dual channel higher clocked RAM to perform to its full potential. You really want either 2x4gb (8gb is the minimum these days for gaming) or 2x8gb (16gb is recommended) with a speed of 3000mhz plus. If you were planning on buying 1x8gb now and adding 1x8gb later this carries a risk of issues, RAM should be bought in matched kits to avoid issues.

Solution
I will never again build without a ssd for the "C" drive. It makes everything you do much quicker.
120gb is minimum, it will hold the os and a handful of games.
But, many things default to the "C" drive.
When a SSD nears full, it will lose performance and endurance.
240gb is the recommended minimum.

If you can go 240gb, or 500gb you may never need a hard drive.

You can defer on the hard drive unless you need to store large files such as video's.
It is easy to add a hard drive later.

Samsung EVO is a good choice for performance and reliability.

Serinox

Reputable
Jun 23, 2017
Getting down voted for good advice is quite sad.

I did buy several keys for myself and and my family that way, dating back several years. All of them are still working. The cheapest was like 5€ (~6usd) for windows 10 pro. Usually a license is around 10€ the delivery is instant if PayPal is chosen.
The only downside is that you have to create the installation medium for yourself. Sometimes the activation requires to call Microsoft. But it always worked for me!

But you can still choose to waste money if you like...