possible to DIY a ps/2 to USB convertor?

I want to use my ps/2 mouse on my laptop which has only usb ports. Is
that possible? I just read a article saying that it's possible for
keyboard.

It your mouse isn't designed for USB, a simple adapter won't help.

Typically, if your mouse supports USB, it will come with the appropriate
adapter.

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -