Question Possible to use 4 USB monitors

May 25, 2019
I have 4 VeriFone 10 inches USB monitors. I was thinking of hooking up in the car with the laptop (Win X). But there is a problem, I use two USB monitors but only one was able to show image while the other is unable to show any images(And no this is not a dead monitor). Is it possible to use 4 USB monitors? If yes, how?

R_1

Expert
Ambassador
you may be pushing the power limits of the laptop. the USB monitors have a GPU built in and that needs power, the laptop is limited in it total power output. a powered USB hub would be my suggestion as the power source.
the USB specs allows for 127 devices off a single port, but the power is most often the limiting factor.
what are the models of the monitors?
have you tried the monitors all at once on a desktop computer?

May 25, 2019
you may be pushing the power limits of the laptop. the USB monitors have a GPU built in and that needs power, the laptop is limited in it total power output. a powered USB hub would be my suggestion as the power source.
the USB specs allows for 127 devices off a single port, but the power is most often the limiting factor.
what are the models of the monitors?
have you tried the monitors all at once on a desktop computer?
I try on desktop, and it's still no good for 2 USB monitors. Make no sense putting all four on if it can't handle 2. It's VeriFone Model VD101-U 1024x600 pixel and input power 5VDC 1A.
Thanks for the reply!