Question Possible watercooling fault

May 30, 2020
I have a water cooling system with a reservoir and 2 tubes going to the heat-sink on the CPU and up to the radiator. The tube leading to the radiator on the top of the case from the CPU constantly get a gap of air which in time gets bigger. I took some advice to clear it by maneuvering the case around until the air disperses.

Guess my question is, is this normal or a fault with the pump? as it doesn't seem to be pushing water around and I'm getting concerned as this is a high end build and i would like to keep it in the best condition as long as i can

I have a water cooling system with a reservoir and 2 tubes going to the heat-sink on the CPU and up to the radiator. The tube leading to the radiator on the top of the case from the CPU constantly get a gap of air which in time gets bigger. I took some advice to clear it by maneuvering the case around until the air disperses.

Guess my question is, is this normal or a fault with the pump? as it doesn't seem to be pushing water around and I'm getting concerned as this is a high end build and i would like to keep it in the best condition as long as i can
Is your pump lowest part of cooling system ?

May 30, 2020
It's usual and normal to get an air gap at very top of system as some space is needed for liquid to expand and doesn't burst a hose or leak. If it's expanding it may indicate that some liquid is evaporation as that's not closed system.
The air gap isn't in my reservoir thought its in the tube leading from the CPU block up to the radiator block