Question Possibly broken cpu i7 7700k

Mar 3, 2019
PC:
Mobo: Msi Z270 gaming pro carbon
Cpu: i7 7700k
CpuCooler: H100i PRO RGB 240

Hi guys!
I have a problem, my cpu failed me while i was overclocking it. I will try to make a long story short.

I tried to find a stable 4.8 ghz OC, With adaptive setting ON and started with a 1.300 volt, just to see what temps i would get. As i thought the temps were a bit scary just because of the high and unstable volt. Were having at 100% load temps at 90-100 and at idle around 45. So i took the adaptive mode off just because i wanted to find a more stable volt. I went downwards with 0.025 volt and found a pretty stable OC at 1.225. But the temps were still at 85-95 at load. Tried to push just a little bit lower so i tried 1.200 volt and then i ran cinebench. The first cinebench crashed so i tried again which gave me bluescreen and the computer started over. But with no display, keyboard, mouse or the fans didnt run. The led on the powerbutton didnt work aswell. So the computer were running but with the minimum power for everything. So i know for a fact that the cpu is the problem because i have it running now with the old cpu. But im wondering if there is anything to do. If i put back the i7 7700k cpu and try to reset the cmos while i have it mounted. Any ideas is highly appreciated, but if the cpu is broken, that is just how it is then!

You could of damaged the CPU when overclocking it the CPU can go upto 4.50ghz and that can still run as fast in games and such maybe if you buy a new CPU maybe try not to overclock it past its safe overclocking speeds because sounds to me its overheated and broken because the temps should never be that high.