Post I created about an hour ago was apparently deleted.

fallout2077

Reputable
Apr 24, 2015
Hey there. I created a new topic in the Laptop Tech Support forum that was an update, more or less, where I collected information from two previous threads I had made into one since they were related. While editing my thread with new info, I noticed that the thread was gone when attempting to save my edits. So, I'm wondering why it was deleted?

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
Posting same thing on a different forum is known as "cross-posting" which is still regarded as a duplicate. You can try it but I can't guarantee it won't be deleted, depends how eagle-eyed the moderator's are.
Leaving a gap of several days before posting it again will stand the best chance of avoiding deletion.

Um can we not recommend to users how to cross post and avoid moderator action, thanks.

Reactions: Banned by Net

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
Hey there. I created a new topic in the Laptop Tech Support forum that was an update, more or less, where I collected information from two previous threads I had made into one since they were related. While editing my thread with new info, I noticed that the thread was gone when attempting to save my edits. So, I'm wondering why it was deleted?

Just reply to your own thread with an update if you have new info, this way if anyone was replying and helping you they will get an alert you added info and can continue to help you.

Reactions: Phillip Corcoran

TRENDING THREADS