Post moderation and approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam buddy

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2011
I have recently had a post deleted. "Reason: make no sense" was the verdict. Very informative, makes a lot of sense:

"Your post in the thread News Microsoft Details LemonDuck and LemonCat Monero-Mining Malware was deleted. Reason: make no sense"

Is that some new kind of censorship? Who's to say if a post makes sense or not? The moderator, who I was not referring to in the first place?
I believe the people who frequent these forums are adequately intelligent and tech literate to make sense of my post, which was a bare link to an old viral animated music video.
I'm sure they also have a good sense of humour to understand that, through that video, I was making fun of the names chosen for the Monero-mining malware, as did the author throughout his article.

I did not violate a single forum rule. Consequently, I expect my posts to go through even if they really don't make sense to anyone. You're not supposed to judge, only moderate.

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
I have recently had a post deleted. "Reason: make no sense" was the verdict. Very informative, makes a lot of sense:

"Your post in the thread News Microsoft Details LemonDuck and LemonCat Monero-Mining Malware was deleted. Reason: make no sense"

Is that some new kind of censorship? Who's to say if a post makes sense or not? The moderator, who I was not referring to in the first place?
I believe the people who frequent these forums are adequately intelligent and tech literate to make sense of my post, which was a bare link to an old viral animated music video.
I'm sure they also have a good sense of humour to understand that, through that video, I was making fun of the names chosen for the Monero-mining malware, as did the author throughout his article.

I did not violate a single forum rule. Consequently, I expect my posts to go through even if they really don't make sense to anyone. You're not supposed to judge, only moderate.

Just to give you a little more info since it seems there was some confusion, I understand your intention, but your post was literally this:

GUl9_5kK9ts

Not a video or video link.

Reactions: rgd1101
Status
Not open for further replies.