Post Pic of Your Rig, Win a Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 4GB GDDR5 OC

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus
Hey all!

My good friend and fellow Community Manager Sam T (a.k.a. Warsam71) over at AMD had an extra Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 4GB GDDR5 OC graphics card laying around, and being the awesome types that they are at AMD (still waiting to hear back from Intel on our AMA request, ahem), they offered to send one our way to give away on the forum. This isn't to promote anything or sell something, so we'll keep it relatively simple and do this casual-like.

1. Post a pic of your system to this thread. (I like imgur for image hosting, but you can use whatever you like)

2. On June 30th, I'll grab all the names of the users who post a rig pic here and toss them into a notepad file.

3. I will run the usernames through a randomizer and pick a name at random. That user wins a fancy new graphics card, and will be contacted via private message to get shipping details so I can send it out.

Here's the specs for the card: SAPPHIRE TRI-X OC 100362-2SR Radeon R9 290 4GB 512-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Video Card

That's it! Post away!

Warm Regards,
Joe Pishgar
Senior Community Manager, Tom's Hardware

-Update-

Hey there all!

The great and ravenous beast that is Tom's has fed upon your rig pics and is momentarily sated, gorged on the technological glory presented in this thread. Big, big kudos to all who participated!

Pulling each name individually into a single, comma-separated file, the file was then run through a completely random picker with three names, in order, generated (one winner and two backups). 855 total qualified entrants participated.

And the winner of the brand spankin' new Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 4GB GDDR5 OC graphics card is...

TheChrono7!

Congrats and good luck fitting this big honkin' behemoth of a card in your machine, friend! I'll be reaching out shortly to nab your shipping info - keep an eyeball on your private messages and email.

To everyone else, thank you so much for participating. This was a great thread, and we all got to see a lot of the awesomeness of each others rigs, both great stuff and other stuff we should probably not talk about. If you'd like to continue sharing and ogling, head on over to the Member System Gallery in Systems, the granddaddy of rig pics threads here on Tom's.

Thanks again all, and keep your eyes peeled for future giveaways and goodies!

Your humble servant,
Joe Pishgar
Senior Community Manager, Tom's Hardware

jewie27

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
QQ6mRbK.jpg

zKdptk5.jpg

I've never posted pictures before but this seems like a good time to start. It's not the sexiest build (my first and I REALLY need to redo my cable management, I wont get a nonmodular psu again either) but I don't put a lot of regard into looks. It just so happens the theme ended up being blue, except the MSI 770.

Every angle except underneath
bL46G0ol.jpg
[/URL][/img]
5wLODYxl.jpg
[/URL][/img]
03HWfdCl.jpg
[/URL][/img]
tyGik3hl.jpg
[/URL][/img]
SXqeadul.jpg
[/URL][/img]
nvJyXIZl.jpg
[/URL][/img]
1LM8te0l.jpg
[/URL][/img]

SneakyPoo

Reputable
May 11, 2014
Cheers :)

ybpo4.jpg

Intel i5-4670K
XFX Radeon R9 280X DD BE
Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H
8GB Corsair Vengeance
250GB Samsung SSD
2TB WD Caviar Green
Corsair Carbide Air 540
Seasonic G Series 750W
Phobya Pure Performance Water Cooling
3x Silver Stone AP-123
3x Gelid Wings

gxx5.jpg

ikgt.jpg

i1a9.jpg

ggb2.jpg

l62c.jpg

Le_hazzard

Reputable
Jun 11, 2014
Fx 9590 running at 5ghz, 32 gb corsair vengeance ram, sapphire 280, gigabyte 990fx motherboard, 256 gb crucial ssd, zalman z11 plus mid tower pc case, 2tb Sata 2 hdd, 7.1 sonar asus sound card. Razer cyclosa and razer abyss BenQ xl24 monitor logitech suround sound speakers

RazerZ

Judicious
Ambassador
An A6 5400k with a 9800GTX+, fancy right?

The Athlon sticker was included in the used A6 I bought lol.

Winning this would really help in building a "real" gaming PC. Thanks for the chance :)

Full view
aWixTHL.jpg

Front view
rVvXn7A.jpg

Side view
0SbFCUy.jpg

jshoop

Honorable
Jun 25, 2013
rocking that 2007 gateway gt5628 inside a fractal design define r4! dont forget the awesome aftermarket cooling job on that xfx radeon hd4890 (its a case fan stuck onto the outside of the shell)

gqC4Gll.jpg

specs:
core 2 quad q6600 @ 3.0 ghz from successful bsel/tape mod
some coolermaster tower cone cooler
oem intel motherboard
3gb ddr2 ram (found a pair of 512mb sticks and put them in to keep dual channel mode)
500gb hdd
xfx radeon hd4890
650w bfg tech psu
fractal design define r4

the rest of the pictures in an album: http://imgur.com/a/ROs2g/all

MCWarriorz

Reputable
Apr 20, 2014

:/ Thanks for copying my format.

CrackingZilla

Reputable
Mar 25, 2014

Among all your one seemed nice :)

Detty

Reputable
Jun 14, 2014
Decent laptop, works well for mild games. Probably going to make a proper gaming pc later this year.

5C9yeAM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS