Postal 3 Finally Arriving In Time for Christmas

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mchuf

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2010
[citation][nom]jasonpwns[/nom]If you actually read carefully, they switched engines. Guessing you didn't.[/citation]
Switching engines usuallly means problems. How many good games have come about after switching engines?

G

I regret nothing!

I still think the kitty silencer was a little much...

Sign my petition dammit!

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
I am quite surprised to see my question voted down for seemingly no reason, and still no answer. So, I will ask again.

A $40 boxed "unrated" version is also now up for pre-order here.

I cannot seem to find a list on what the "unrated" version has that was cut from what we will be seeing on Steam. Obviously if it is unrated by the ESRB and similar rating systems while the core game is there must be some sort of difference between the two.

Does anyone know the differences?

Siiru

Distinguished
May 19, 2008
At first I really thought this was just a typo to "Portal 3," but I got curious and read the whole thing. I haven't heard of this game so I read the reviews on Postal 1 and 2 and got intrigued with it. I'm gonna get both games to try them out. Glad I accidentally clicked this thread. xD

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
I love this series so much. I've been playing since the first single level demo was released. I've played countless hours of Postal 2. I was even at the world premier for the movie (one of 6 people that showed up) and met the director. Really looking forward to playing this. I wonder what is in the uncut version

coolgod

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009
[citation][nom]g-unit1111[/nom]Yeah Portal 3 was the first thing I read too and I thought "SWEET!".[/citation]
exactly what I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts