Postal 3 Finally Arriving In Time for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. I was thinking it was too quick to have Portal 3 out, then I click and read carefully and it is actually Postal 3.

I think there will be many more people who played Portal and click this by accident to come.

tipmen

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
Woah, i Thought i was portal 3 for a moment... Then got pissed I was like where the hell is half-life 3... Then I reread the title and felt dumb...

G

whocares about HL3, portal is a more successfull and more entertaining franchise.

giovanni86

Distinguished
May 10, 2007
Cannot wait to grab a hold of a shovel and start breaking heads off with it =D Even law enforcement's will bow to my ever raging need of heads flying everywhere YES!!

mrpijey

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2009
"This third chapter, which went into development just after Postal 2 hit store shelves...".

Postal 2 was released in 2003, so they have been developing this for over 7 years? Uhoh, warning for an another turkey release then...

jasonpwns

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2010
[citation][nom]mrpijey[/nom]"This third chapter, which went into development just after Postal 2 hit store shelves...".Postal 2 was released in 2003, so they have been developing this for over 7 years? Uhoh, warning for an another turkey release then...[/citation]

If you actually read carefully, they switched engines. Guessing you didn't.

jhansonxi

Distinguished
May 11, 2007
[citation][nom]Parsian[/nom]i should of bought this game back in old days.[/citation]
You missed out on memorable scenarios like "Molotov cocktail + marching band".

dietcreamsoda

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2011
If I remember correctly, you could pee on people in Postal 2. So with Postal 3, will we now be able to poop on people? Are there poop power-ups that enable things like explosive diarrhea (can be used at a greater distance and has a greater attack radius), or slow constipation for the more methodical player?

These are important questions that need to be answered.

Half of me is thinking about the origin of the term "postal" or "going postal" and it being based on tragic MDKs... the other half thinks this will be kinda funny... funnier than a south park rpg... well maybe not... Writing with poop is so last season... so... hopefully dietcreamsoda's finds some answers in that area. From personal experience though, there's no fun in constipation. Passing the equivalent, in mass, to a newborn child through your anus every couple days is anything butt* fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.