[SOLVED] Potential dead CPU or MoBo after RAM upgrade

Aug 14, 2021
Hello everyone, I have been running into a nightmare scenario recently after I decided to upgrade my computers RAM.
In trying to upgrade the RAM I noticed that when I had (sketchily) built this PC earlier I had put the cooler on the wrong way, so the RAM DIMMs were blocked and I could therefore not add any more sticks unless I moved the cooler around, when I unscrewed the cooler and attempted to take it off, the CPU came off with it, glued via the thermal paste. I had to twist the CPU off and clean it. There was no visible damage to the CPU after this.

The computer was fully functional before this and now no matter what refuses to POST. No speaker beeps.
The CPU gets warm and the fans still spin but there is no video output whatsoever.

Computer Specs:

Ryzen 3200G APU
ASRock B450M-HDV R4.0 Micro ATX
EVGA BR 500 W 80+ Bronze PSU
Patriot Signature Premium Kit DDR4 8 Go (2 x 4 Gb) 2666 MHz (PC4-21300)

I have tested with a different PSU, and have the same issue, I have reset the CMOS, I have tried with another motherboard (B350m) and I have just additionally ordered another B450 GIGABYTE board to test aswell. I would really not like it to be that the CPU has died over this as it would be an expensive replacement.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am also willing to answer any questions to further help in filling the blanks.

Aug 14, 2021
recheck the cpu and socket for bent and/or broken pins - I'd be surprised if the CPU came off cleanly w/o either occurring
Did just that, I was confident that all of the pins were completely fine but after checking thoroughly again there in one pin right beside the arrow on the corner that is solidly bent 45 degrees. Is this in any way salvagable?

As the pin is right near the corner, it should be much easier to access, with many folks using a mechanical pencil (with no lead in it, obviously), a credit card, razor blade, tiny needle nose pliers, etc., to grab and gently straighten the offending pin.

Aug 14, 2021
As the pin is right near the corner, it should be much easier to access, with many folks using a mechanical pencil (with no lead in it, obviously), a credit card, razor blade, tiny needle nose pliers, etc., to grab and gently straighten the offending pin.
I bent back the pin and the system posted with the new RAM! Thanks very much for the help.