[SOLVED] Potential overheating problem?

May 23, 2020
Please keep it to 1 thread
hey people, i just built a computer yesterday, it includes ryzen 5 3600 and 1660 (Inno 3d). I was playing Forza horizon 4 and decided to check the cpu temp, it was a whopping 90 degrees and the cpu utilization was only at 30-40 percent. Is it normal, or am i in a really F***ed up situation. help me.

GPU has 70 percent load and 80 degrees too.

i have a stock cooler and stock settings (no overclock)

May 22, 2020
Dude I had the same experience with my 3600. For me it was the overclocking software (easy tune made by gygabite). It kept my CPU running at 1.5v even when iddle. However, when overclocking I got lows from 38 degrees and highs of not more than 60 degrees. I had to change the voltage values a couple of times before the software started using 1.25 and raising the voltage as needed.

May 23, 2020
what is your room ambient temperature? do you have a good airflow in your case? did you apply the thermal paste carefully?
what is your room ambient temperature? do you have a good airflow in your case? did you apply the thermal paste carefully?

its Room temperature, And the airflow is very good. 3 fans in the front (Air in) 1 in the back (Air Out), nothing obstructing the fans, thermal paste was applied carefully. what should i do.

Right now, at 10 percent load, the temp is 70 degrees.

May 23, 2020
hey people, i just built a computer yesterday, it includes ryzen 5 3600 and 1660 (Inno 3d). I was playing Forza horizon 4 and decided to check the cpu temp, it was a whopping 90 degrees and the cpu utilization was only at 30-40 percent. Is it normal, or am i in a really F***ed up situation. help me.

GPU has 70 percent load and 80 degrees too.

On idle, it's 70 degrees

i have a stock cooler and stock settings (no overclock)
Cable management is pretty good, and there was pre-applied thermal paste on the cpu fan.

(All the temps are in celcius)