[SOLVED] potential problem to RMA H500M

Gypooo

Reputable
Jul 26, 2016
I recently ordered H500M Cooler Master and i unboxed it and checked it everything but something caught me offguard , the right side panel (Right panel where u see the inside of parts of the case NOT the back of the motherboard) is a bit loose more than the left side panel is this normal or this is a defect ?

It's tough to tell without actually being there. Everyone has their own tolerance for what is isn't loose. I would imagine it is a little loose so it is easier to take off after loosening the screw. If it were too snug you may have a hard time removing it. As long as it doesn't rattle during pc use You should be ok.

Gypooo

Reputable
Jul 26, 2016
not the top panel nope but the right side panel that u can open with a coin , compared to the left panel it doesnt firmly close rather its a bit loose

It's tough to tell without actually being there. Everyone has their own tolerance for what is isn't loose. I would imagine it is a little loose so it is easier to take off after loosening the screw. If it were too snug you may have a hard time removing it. As long as it doesn't rattle during pc use You should be ok.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS