POV in San Andreas

Am I going mad or is the angle at which the camera sits behind cars
much lower in SA than in VC, whatever the camera viewing distance?

I find I am constantly pushing up to see in front of the vehicle which
makes it harder to steer.

Any way to change it?

"Leodiensian" <chrispoad@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Am I going mad or is the angle at which the camera sits behind cars
> much lower in SA than in VC, whatever the camera viewing distance?
>
> I find I am constantly pushing up to see in front of the vehicle which
> makes it harder to steer.
>
> Any way to change it?

I think you're right. At least we CAN adjust it this time. But, yeah, I
think the default is a little low (and no way to change the default that I
know of).

--cleve

I've noticed that the camera angle is lower in the lower (sports) cars,
higher in the taller cars (i.e., SUVs and trucks), to reflect actual viewing
angle... I believe in Vice City it was fixed

--

- Jonathan

FOUR BRAND SPANKIN NEW SONGS FOR YOU!
Added February 2005!
Go to http://www.guestroomproject.com/ to
hear some music from my upcoming solo album,
the Guestroom Project. I play all the instruments.

Leodiensian wrote:

> Am I going mad or is the angle at which the camera sits behind cars
> much lower in SA than in VC, whatever the camera viewing distance?
>
> I find I am constantly pushing up to see in front of the vehicle which
> makes it harder to steer.
>
> Any way to change it?

while driving I think you can push up on either left or right stick to
get a slightly better view for a short time. it can help when coming
to a hump in the road.
--
Paul (That’s what keeps me down)
Stop and Look