Question power button led does not light on Lian Li PC-O11D Evo case ?

May 18, 2022
Hello, I set up my pc about a month ago and only now I noticed it works fine, I turn on the pc it also works well but I noticed that all the boxes give light on the power button on the pc mine does not give the light on the power button because will it be? wanted to solve my box is a Lian Li PC-O11D Evo

Thank you so much if you can help me!

Last edited:

Paperdoc

Polypheme
Ambassador
There are two wires from the inside of the front panel that plug into a pair of pins on the mobo's Front Panel header. They are labelled something like LED or Power LED. The wires must be plugged in there with the correct polarity. If they are plugged in backwards, they will do nothing, but they will NOT be damaged. So, unplug those two and reverse which pins they connect to. See if that makes the light work.

Reactions: Lucas Rosa
May 18, 2022
There are two wires from the inside of the front panel that plug into a pair of pins on the mobo's Front Panel header. They are labelled something like LED or Power LED. The wires must be plugged in there with the correct polarity. If they are plugged in backwards, they will do nothing, but they will NOT be damaged. So, unplug those two and reverse which pins they connect to. See if that makes the light work.

Thank you men, i fix it its config on motherboard bios because of aura