Power Cord: How to replace?

Tim

I have a HP Scanjet 6200C scanner. It's been sitting in a closet for the
last couple of years (since I bought my 7420C).

I'm wanting to put my 6200C on a new computer I built, but, I cannot find my
power cable for it.

Anyone know how I can replace it? any "trusted" online sites that might be
able to supply them? I've searched with google and just end up finding
support links for my scanner... :(

Thanks,
Tim

Tim wrote:
> I have a HP Scanjet 6200C scanner. It's been sitting in a closet for the
> last couple of years (since I bought my 7420C).
>
> I'm wanting to put my 6200C on a new computer I built, but, I cannot find my
> power cable for it.
>
> Anyone know how I can replace it? any "trusted" online sites that might be
> able to supply them? I've searched with google and just end up finding
> support links for my scanner... :(
>
> Thanks,
> Tim

Hp still has parts available. Try this url:
http://partsinfo.hp.com/cgi-bin/spi/main?sel_flg=partlist&model=C6272A&HP_model=C6270A&modname=ScanJet+6200C+%28C6270A%29&template=main&plist_sval=Power+Cord&plist_styp=subcat&dealer_id=&callingsite=&strsrch=&keysel=Power+Cord&catsel=%3F

It is rather long but you will see the power cord and can order it if
you want.

Tim

THANKS! I searched HP's site and selected the link for "parts and
accessories" and "parts" never appeared, so I lost hope in their site.

Tim