[SOLVED] Power Delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2021
I recently built a PC with the Asus TUF x570-Pro (Wifi-6) and when I press the power button, it takes a few seconds for the fans to start and for the PC to actually power on. My PSU is fine. I double checked with an identical PSU which worked perfectly fine with another build. Any help would be much appreciated.
CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x w/ Noctua NH-D15
GPU: 5700xt (Can't get the new GPU cards lol)
PSU: Corsair 850w Gold
RAM: Crucial 32gb 3600mhz c16 (4x8)
SSD: WD Black SN850
CASE: NZXT H510

Solution
I recently built a PC with the Asus TUF x570-Pro (Wifi-6) and when I press the power button, it takes a few seconds for the fans to start and for the PC to actually power on. My PSU is fine. I double checked with an identical PSU which worked perfectly fine with another build. Any help would be much appreciated.
I fixed the issue. My FLBK LED was blinking (green) and turned out my bios flash back button was jammed even though I never touched it. I pulled on the button a bit and the FLBK LED stopped blinking and it fixed my issue.
Mar 21, 2021
I fixed the issue. My FLBK LED was blinking (green) and turned out my bios flash back button was jammed even though I never touched it. I pulled on the button a bit and the FLBK LED stopped blinking and it fixed my issue.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.