[SOLVED] Power help

Nov 6, 2019
So can I charge my razer laptop in a car without playing on it? I know the power brick says 230 watt and the car can’t supply that but if I don’t play on it will it charge it?
(Sorry I didn’t know where to put this)

Solution
I assume you are going to plug this into an inverter that is plugged into a cigarette lighter/power port ... One of two things are going to happen ... it will charge your laptop or it will blow the fuse on your inverter or car. Ok, there is a small chance something will catch fire, but that's pretty small and assumes a fuse has failed to do it's job.

I will relay one story ... my uncle plugged a European MacBook (220v) into a 110v->220v transformer and it fried his MacBook ... I was kinda surprised that happened, but that kinda stuff can happen.
I assume you are going to plug this into an inverter that is plugged into a cigarette lighter/power port ... One of two things are going to happen ... it will charge your laptop or it will blow the fuse on your inverter or car. Ok, there is a small chance something will catch fire, but that's pretty small and assumes a fuse has failed to do it's job.

I will relay one story ... my uncle plugged a European MacBook (220v) into a 110v->220v transformer and it fried his MacBook ... I was kinda surprised that happened, but that kinda stuff can happen.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS