[SOLVED] Power Light on AOC PDS 241

ShowtekCyborg

Reputable
Apr 8, 2016
So I have AOC PDS 241(2 of them),and they work perfectly fine.However when they are turned off the power light is flashing every couple of seconds which can be very distracting,especially if you are sleeping in the same room(like I do).I've tried searching ways but no success.Is there any way this blue power light to stay shut off when the monitor isn't on?Thanks

Solution
That's most likely from the actual design from the manufacturer and there is no way to disable power lights unless it's a gaming monitor and even at that is quite rare. What you can do is probably get some makeshift electrical tape or blue masking tape and cover it up as best as you can, or you can return them and get one that doesn't flash like that. Good luck!

Quarkzquarkz

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2013
That's most likely from the actual design from the manufacturer and there is no way to disable power lights unless it's a gaming monitor and even at that is quite rare. What you can do is probably get some makeshift electrical tape or blue masking tape and cover it up as best as you can, or you can return them and get one that doesn't flash like that. Good luck!

Solution