May 19, 2020
hey guys,
I've been getting power limit and thermal throttling at the same time even after undervolting and the CPU temperature is well above 90C all the time. I did repasting too, but it did not help at all.

Solution
Make sure your getting good air flow under the laptop, its going to pull air from the bottom and blow it out the back.

Not going to lie i didnt look to much into it but for gaming laptops they normally have some sort of fan profile button or software to help cool it down.
Make sure your getting good air flow under the laptop, its going to pull air from the bottom and blow it out the back.

Not going to lie i didnt look to much into it but for gaming laptops they normally have some sort of fan profile button or software to help cool it down.

Solution
A cooling pad will help for sure, gaming Laptops always suffer from heat, lots of stuff packed into a small space.... make sure the fans are set to full blast when gaming, you cannot have decent temps and no noise in a laptop while gaming that is the trade off you get....

TRENDING THREADS