Power Management Config in GPO?

Is there more than 1 option for power management in GP? I only see one
under the User Configuration?

TIA.

Matt

Hi Matt

A complete Group Policy setting reference can be found at:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=7821C32F-DA15-438D-8E48-45915CD2BC14&displaylang=en

Kind regards
--
Mark Renoden [MSFT]
Windows Platform Support Team

"Matt Vaughan" <mcvosi@SPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there more than 1 option for power management in GP? I only see one
> under the User Configuration?
>
> TIA.
>
> Matt

Hi Matt,

It appears that this is the only option (reset PowerOn password after
Hibernate) related to Power Management. There are other settings that may
'interfere' with power management settings but none that allow configuration
of these settings. This is an item that is requested a lot and discussed
when the conversation of "what isn't in Group Policy?" comes up. This one in
particular should get a lot of attention simply due to the importance of
managing PM settings across the enterprise. If interested in how we address
this kind of issue at AutoProf contact me offline.

Kevin Sullivan
ksullivan@autoprof.com
Product Manger
603-433-5885