Geo

I have a window timeout occuring every two minutes. Title bar goes from dark
blue to light blue and have to left click to reactivate it. I tried using
power mgt. setting all to never, but this does not work. How do I stop this
from happening?

Michael

Laptop? Might be your video card overheating as well.
Michael