Question Power on but no display ?

Jan 1, 2022
Hi and happy new year to everyone!

So i turn on my pc but the monitor doesn't work, it goes to sleep mode. The fan of the cpu is working the lights of the mouse and keyboard are working but they don't react ( when i click on caps lock the light wont turn on), the gpu fan stops wotking after a few seconds.

I tried:

• Replacing the moderboard but the same problem appears, only this time the pc restarts every few seconds (still black screen on monitor), there are no loud noises.
  • Tried to unplug the little battery on the motherboard but still no help
  • Changed the power cable of the psu but still no difference.
  • Tried to use the onboard gpu but no change
  • Tried a different slot for the RAM

So in essence the fan of the cpu works everything seems on but it doesn t work, can it be the psu?
Thanks

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We're going to need a little more information. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

By unplugging the battery, did you make sure to replace the battery after it being out of the board for 30 mins? Age of the PSU?

Jan 1, 2022
The cpu is an i5 6th gen but i don t remember wich one and i can t remember wich brand is the psu, the motherboard is an as rock h310cm-hdv, the gpu is a gtx 1050ti the ssd is 512 gb the brand is gigabyite, it all worked perfectly fine untill this morning, it freezed so i turned of the pc and since then nothing. Every component is 15 months old. I unplugged the battery for a few sec do i need to do it longer?

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS