Power Reset Issue

peteralbright

Reputable
Dec 25, 2014
Hi, so I built a new computer recently. After installing all my drivers I would try to play a game and the computer would blue screen (or other colors) and the computer would restart. The computer would also restart if I tried to do multiple things at once such as 2 downloads. The error codes are 0. Another thing I noticed is that when I reinstalled windows and did not download the Nvidia Drivers or AMD Chipset and I can play the game (its combat arms, so it runs fine) and nothing will crash. The random computer resets when doing multiple things at once has also stopped. Another forum member had the same issue with the same GPU and PSU as me, he changed his PSU and it was fixed.

Mobo A78m-E45
CPU AMD Quad Core x4 760k (using cooler that came with it)
GPU EVGA Geforce gtx 750ti
PSU Corsair CX430
HD 1 TB WEstern
RAm 8 GB Crucial Ballistix Sport

Another member thought it was the PSU and said that if it was +/ .2 the PSU was bad so here is a picture of my BIOS info
15wcbhz.jpg

peteralbright

Reputable
Dec 25, 2014
I purchased another one online because there was another member with the same graphics card and PSU that had the same issue. IF thats not the issue I just wasted 43 dollars :( guess ill have to wait and see when it ships.