[SOLVED] Power Shortage

Feb 16, 2021
Howdy, so I had a charger cable hanging out of the front of my PC, and it collided with a metal piece that was in the The circuit breaker. My PC has had a flashing green light for the past 3 daysish, even when kept off for long periods of time. I bought a new PSU and it still isn’t working. I’ve also tried unplugging it from the motherboard but no dice. Anyone have a idea on what to do?

Solution
Howdy, so I had a charger cable hanging out of the front of my PC, and it collided with a metal piece that was in the The circuit breaker. My PC has had a flashing green light for the past 3 daysish, even when kept off for long periods of time. I bought a new PSU and it still isn’t working. I’ve also tried unplugging it from the motherboard but no dice. Anyone have a idea on what to do?

The USB cable was run off the motherboard, not from the PSU. So if you shorted out that cable, you fried the motherboard. Not the PSU.

The USB cable was run off the motherboard, not from the PSU. So if you shorted out that cable, you fried the motherboard. Not the PSU.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS