VillaDan

Commendable
Jul 10, 2019
MSI b550 gaming plus
32gb ram
R7 3700x
GTX 1070
Clean install W 10 pro
Just started my computer and strangely started very slow from cold start suddenly power state failure not sure what could cause it been running good then the recent windows update and now I get this every cold start is it a windows issue? Where would I find the log info to help troubleshooting it

Last edited:
Solution
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

power state failures are software errors as far as I know, mainly drivers,

Can you download and run Driverview - http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/driverview.html
All it does is looks at drivers installed; it won't install any
When you run it, go into view tab and set it to hide all Microsoft drivers, will make list shorter.

Now its up...

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

Can you download and run Driverview - http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/driverview.html
When you run it, go into view tab and set it to hide all Microsoft drivers, will make list shorter.

Now its up to you, you can look through the drivers and try to find old drivers, or you can take a screenshot from (and including)Driver name to (and including)Creation date.

upload it to an image sharing website and show link here
All I would do is look at driver versions (or dates if you lucky to have any) to see what might have newer versions.

Solution

VillaDan

Commendable
Jul 10, 2019

Now its up to you, you can look through the drivers and try to find old drivers, or you can take a screenshot from (and including)Driver name to (and including)Creation date.

upload it to an image sharing website and show link here
All I would do is look at driver versions (or dates if you lucky to have any) to see what might have newer versions.
This seemed to help alot I followed your instructions and found that the and chipset was outdated strangely but since updating it I have not run into any issues I will wait a day or two and if it still has no issues then this fixed it but will check back in a day or so